MIT wants prospective students to know that it’s fully aboard the drone bandwagon, parlaying an army of delivery drones (and computer-generated imagery) for a tongue-in-cheek admissions video, complete with Wagnerian orchestration. MIT sends acceptance letters to its next class of freshmen on Pi Day, aka March 14, or 3/14. The fanciful video shows the letters being delivered around the world by the aforementioned drones.
- Bitcoin and DigiCube Ticker on Bitcoin crash could take toll on data center providers
- Brian Webb on Your own plugin lib for your .NET application
- Distances travelled on the wrong paths | without sin on Distances travelled on the wrong paths
- feliyheidschmidto9 on Got a low-cost laptop? Windows 10 upgrade may take some effort
- Why are Open Source projects treated as 2nd class citizens when it comes to healthy computing? | Brian By Experience on When is your code done? When you finish the refactor refactor refactor rule.
If you like my rants and rambles, feel free to contribute by sending your spare crypto currency coins to:
- BitCoin: 13zcxfCZrdatq12hKtnZ4VXYeTUoRrmW1v
If you like donating to a worthy cause, then please also donate to: Adam's The Freedom Line