One of the most evil things I have heard from the mouth of a saint is that “I will fight my own demons.” For that statement to be true then Christ Jesus didn’t die for our sins, we are not more than victorious, were are not the body of Christ.
There is no reason for a member of the body of Christ to suffer except that they turn from the head of the body of Christ and reject the work done through the lamb.
Even when we are physically alone, we’re never alone unless one rejects Christ Jesus and our Father God.
All depression is a form of harboring a lie that we have been abandoned by the body of Christ, Christ Jesus, AND our father God.
Even when we confess that we have not been abandoned, if we we give that unclean thought safe harbor in our heart, then we are not standing on the truth that: God so loved us that He bought us back from the death of sin, and made us His children and heirs, through His lamb which was created perfect, that we would be with made perfected in Him for all eternity.
- Bitcoin and DigiCube Ticker on Bitcoin crash could take toll on data center providers
- Brian Webb on Your own plugin lib for your .NET application
- Distances travelled on the wrong paths | without sin on Distances travelled on the wrong paths
- feliyheidschmidto9 on Got a low-cost laptop? Windows 10 upgrade may take some effort
- Why are Open Source projects treated as 2nd class citizens when it comes to healthy computing? | Brian By Experience on When is your code done? When you finish the refactor refactor refactor rule.
If you like my rants and rambles, feel free to contribute by sending your spare crypto currency coins to:
- BitCoin: 13zcxfCZrdatq12hKtnZ4VXYeTUoRrmW1v
If you like donating to a worthy cause, then please also donate to: Adam's The Freedom Line