- Bitcoin and DigiCube Ticker on Bitcoin crash could take toll on data center providers
- Brian Webb on Your own plugin lib for your .NET application
- Distances travelled on the wrong paths | without sin on Distances travelled on the wrong paths
- feliyheidschmidto9 on Got a low-cost laptop? Windows 10 upgrade may take some effort
- Why are Open Source projects treated as 2nd class citizens when it comes to healthy computing? | Brian By Experience on When is your code done? When you finish the refactor refactor refactor rule.
If you like my rants and rambles, feel free to contribute by sending your spare crypto currency coins to:
- BitCoin: 13zcxfCZrdatq12hKtnZ4VXYeTUoRrmW1v
If you like donating to a worthy cause, then please also donate to: Adam's The Freedom Line
Category Archives: Brian By Experience
Interesting video, even if you are not a Christian. Heck, I would love to see atheists beet this guy in a debate.
The code sample below assumes that you have your interface class wrapped in another assembly. And that your DLLs are based on that assembly. If anything varies from this, then the code below will not work. Header In your main … Continue reading
[Public Draft. Expect more on this topic.] If a person is not harming another person, and would not under normal circumstance be harmful, then that service should not need a license. Services that should not need licensing: Kids selling lemonade … Continue reading
For some reason we have a society that has grown up believing that Slavery and Theft are moral. If a mobster comes up to you and says you are not allowed to sell your produce without paying for a slip … Continue reading
Sometimes you just have to rebuild the CSS from the ground up. http://withoutsin.org/ Changed the layout, and a large amount of the CSS. Didn’t touch the HTML, but then this was a purchased skin for WordPress. What a pain.