- Bitcoin and DigiCube Ticker on Bitcoin crash could take toll on data center providers
- Brian Webb on Your own plugin lib for your .NET application
- Distances travelled on the wrong paths | without sin on Distances travelled on the wrong paths
- feliyheidschmidto9 on Got a low-cost laptop? Windows 10 upgrade may take some effort
- Why are Open Source projects treated as 2nd class citizens when it comes to healthy computing? | Brian By Experience on When is your code done? When you finish the refactor refactor refactor rule.
If you like my rants and rambles, feel free to contribute by sending your spare crypto currency coins to:
- BitCoin: 13zcxfCZrdatq12hKtnZ4VXYeTUoRrmW1v
If you like donating to a worthy cause, then please also donate to: Adam's The Freedom Line
Category Archives: C-Langs
C# code to encode images into HTML How to embed these image into CSS How to embed these images into HTML Advertisements
Since unit test cases should be written before the actual code, you cannot say that code is done when the unit test all pass. You need the RRR rule. Legibility (Readability) Code that runs on and one in a single … Continue reading
I finally added PHP and Java information to this page. Why? Read the Java notes. As for PHP, why not. :) When I get to C++, I will have more information there. Also I have added a new repository to … Continue reading
http://openvpn.net/index.php/open-source/overview.html http://openvpn.net/index.php/open-source/documentation/miscellaneous/77-rsa-key-management.html http://www.openssl.org/ http://www.openssl.org/docs/HOWTO/ https://www.cs.auckland.ac.nz/~pgut001/cryptlib/ http://www.cryptopp.com/ http://sourceforge.net/projects/securid4dotnet/ I’ve directly linked to a few articles that I specifically like.
Originally posted on vienergie:
Website uptime and availability is important and you want your website to be always online available. When it is down, you want to be informed about the downtime. The following PHP function checks whether a website…