- Bitcoin and DigiCube Ticker on Bitcoin crash could take toll on data center providers
- Brian Webb on Your own plugin lib for your .NET application
- Distances travelled on the wrong paths | without sin on Distances travelled on the wrong paths
- feliyheidschmidto9 on Got a low-cost laptop? Windows 10 upgrade may take some effort
- Why are Open Source projects treated as 2nd class citizens when it comes to healthy computing? | Brian By Experience on When is your code done? When you finish the refactor refactor refactor rule.
If you like my rants and rambles, feel free to contribute by sending your spare crypto currency coins to:
- BitCoin: 13zcxfCZrdatq12hKtnZ4VXYeTUoRrmW1v
If you like donating to a worthy cause, then please also donate to: Adam's The Freedom Line
Category Archives: C#
TUPLE as in System.Tuple Look it up
To understand this, walk the code. You can see it work at https://dotnetfiddle.net/LLl1Za
C# code to encode images into HTML How to embed these image into CSS How to embed these images into HTML
From https://connect.microsoft.com/SQLServer/feedback/details/798562/add-auto-refresh-option-for-reports-on-manage-report-page-to-report-manager Thanks for your feedback! When the report is going through the actual Report Viewer (e.g. Report Manager), we are using .NET to refresh the content, which runs into the issue you described in the initial post. To workaround … Continue reading
Brain Teaser: You have 3 dates with 3 offsets, from 3 variables, how do you find the newest date, but without using IF?
Since unit test cases should be written before the actual code, you cannot say that code is done when the unit test all pass. You need the RRR rule. Legibility (Readability) Code that runs on and one in a single … Continue reading